Bike Element, Limb Measurements.
The start point for the fitting is ‘limb proportions’
- Assessing variations in limb proportions and coupled with our experience of made to measure frame builds we determine a suitable frame geometry
- Our fitting jig bicycle is completely manoeuvrable is used to replicate the suggested position
- Feedback from the postural assessment will influence the final set up
- Our expertise comes from ‘hands on’ experience of providing some of the most exclusive made to measure bicycles available
- Our reputation for accuracy and suitability are paramount
Mal has been a committed advocate of made to measure bicycles – creating Le Beau Velo as a specialist retailer in some of the world’s most re-known made to measure bicycles. Hands on experience of fitting clients, building the bicycles and working with the factories directly, he is involved day to day providing guidance to clients on products, process and geometry.